Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad

This a role-playing forum using the rules of Vampire the Masquerade 3rd Ed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Day: Tuesday night. Weather: Clear and temperate Season: Autumn. Game Weeks: See Here.

Announcements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance: 0: Monstrous
Health: Uninjured

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:46 pm

The site is coming right along and we expect to be able to start preliminary play any day now. Send in your character sheets and please bear with us as we work out any last minute wrinkles.

We thank you so much for your patience and support.
Back to top Go down
https://vtmthegreatjyhad.rpg-board.net
Mistress of the Jyhad

Mistress of the Jyhad

Character sheet
Appearance: 5: Outstanding
Health: Uninjured

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Update - The site is just about finished. New York is currently down indefinitely, Detroit is ready and running, Montreal is on a brief break. We are game ready and have already accepted many players who are already playing. There my be a wrinkle or two to iron out as we go but with a little patience they shouldn't cause any disruption.

I personally appreciate the patience of the players in Detroit by Night who have tolerated my slow responses while I work on finishing the site.

Big News! There is a new city in the works and being built as we speak. More information will follow.

Thank you all for your continued support.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Whisperer

The Dark Whisperer

Character sheet
Appearance: 0: Monstrous
Health: Final Death

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 am

Montreal is now back on track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad :: Welcome to The Great Jyhad :: From the Staff-
Jump to: